Outdoor lighting is a wonderful element in any good garden design, it will add a new dimension to your garden after the sun has gone down. What we see as colours in the daytime will be dramatically changed in the night. Outdoor lighting which is skilfully designed and installed will:
- Enhance features within the garden, such as sculptures and pergolas
- Illuminate shrubs and trees
- Highlight decorative walls, brick and flint
to water features at night
- Enable evening entertainment and dining after dark
- Form a safe environment, particularly when using steps
- Add a sense of security
- Create a stunning entrance to your property or garden at night
The warmth and beauty that outdoor lighting creates will only be appreciated if the scheme is designed and installed correctly, by a company with the relevant knowledge and expertise.
We have a key understanding of plant knowledge and hard landscape textures which is vital to enable the us to fully appreciate the key to a great lighting scheme, so that your outdoor lighting is developed accordingly.
We can include a lighting scheme within any garden design, which will produced on CAD showing elements such as cable routes, junction boxes, switching, lights and any remote control systems.
Other outdoor electrics
Our goal is to offer you a complete outdoor electrical solution for your property and the surrounding outside area. We can offer a wide range of quality products and services, so you can make the most of your outside space all year round. Some of the typical outdoor electrical products we supply, and install are:
- State of the art outdoor LED lighting
- Security lighting & wireless motion detectors
- Networking, Wi-Fi, PC, Laptop, Notebook, Smartphone and media server installation and configuration
- Audio & video equipment
- Water garden equipment (Balance tanks, fountains, pumps, filtration and illumination)
- Electrical installations, distribution and isolation
- Wireless power switching
- Structured power, data and control cabling
- Weather proof power sockets, switches, data ports and audio points
We only use registered electricians and equipment that is designed for external applications, imperative in keeping the lighting safe and functioning long term.
Our electricians provide workmanship warranties as part of their ECA membership and are NICEIC qualified and registered. You will always be provided with the required certification at the end of any installation.